Tuesday, October 28, 2014

COME TAKE A WALK WITH ME....

Come take a walk with me…
Open your mind, and let’s have a conversation…

While watching some of my favorite people, on YouTube, one thing kept sticking out to me.

1 st video was MrCati’s video…

The Brazil - Halloween Eve - Crop Circle Code



In this video he goes on to talk about the crop circles, found in Ipuacu, Brazil, on 
10-26-14.

In true MrCati fashion he goes on to decode these circles.

In his description he shows how the dates of  10/30 & 10/31 appear. 

He also talks about the pyramid in the middle. (keep that in mind, during our walk, down this path.) 

I then watched another favorite "YouTubber" of mine...

Mark - TheGroxt1


(It wouldn't let me add the video)

However, in this video Mark goes on to point out the signs he sees... 

He also comes up with the date of 10/30...

(Note: Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.





(Side Thought: Could this be what the 3 days of night mean? I am looking into that whole thing more and more.)



In this video Mark talks about the earth size object that has been seen by the sun...








Now - let's look at what has been said here .... Remember... open your mind... and explore the possibilities with me.... 

In MrCati's video he talks about a pyramid...

Could this be a pyramid shaped object? 

Could this object be a ship? 

Could this be something coming from a bend in space and time, such as MeCati was talking about?

Are the dates coming up, because something may happen, on these dates?

While doing this blog, NASA's rocket exploded on launch... 

This may have nothing to do this post, but I wanted to mention it...

 It was an unmanned rocket, taking supplies to the space station. This rocket was said to be taking classified crypto equipment. I found this very interesting, while doing this post.... 

What was NASA going to study with the supplies they were sending to the space station?

These are some of the thoughts that go through my mind, when watching, listening, and learning, all that I can.

Thank you, for taking this walk with me! 

These thoughts are my thoughts alone, and in no way am I stating anything is going to happen. I am simply giving a point of view, for it is with the power of our mind and hearts, we are able to awaken the mind.  











No comments:

Post a Comment